Ponder your answer to these questions, and tomorrow, we will discuss the answers:
The first eight questions are answered "TRUE" or "FALSE"
1. More men that women have experienced unwanted sexual intercourse.
2. More "very religious" men cheat on their wives than religious men.
3. Just as fat in the bloodstream can block arteries in the heart, so it starts to block blood flow in the penis preventing adequate erection.
4. Men also experience a male menopause.
5. After marriage, most men stop masturbating.
6. According to most sex counselors, what most men complain about is not getting enough oral sex.
7. Getting married remedies all the problems men have with lust.
8. Boys who were sexually repressed while growing up are more likely to become obsessed with masturbation and pornography when they are grown up.
Choose which answer you believe is most correct for the remaining four:
9. How often does the healthy, average male think about sex?
a) once a month, b) once a week, c) once a day, d) once an hour
10. How many men complain that they don't get enough sex?
a) 20%, b) 35%, c) 50%, d) 70%
11. The average age at which the American male first has sex is:
a) 14, b) 16, c) 18, d) 20
12. From where does the average young male learn about sex:
a) parents & siblings, b) friends, c) books, d) pornography
Adapted from The Sexual Man: Masculinity without guilt