- Can you only become sexually aroused if you imagine having sex with someone other than your partner?
- Do you use fantasy to make up for what you believe is missing from your love life?
- When you are troubled or anxious do you tend to turn to sexual fantasies to forget about your problems?
- Do your sexual fantasies involve activities that you wouldn't dare do in real life?
- Are your fantasies such that you would never share them with your spouse?
- Do your sexual fantasies occupy a lot of your working hours, taking you away from other activities?
- Do you believe deep down that your fantasies hurt your relationship with your spouse, causing you to be unhappy or dissatisfied with your marriage?
Taken from The Sexual Man: Masculinity without guilt