Answer True or False to the following questions:
1. The earliest age at which the average male adolescent has sexual intercourse is fourteen.
2. Impotence, or difficulty sustaining an erection, is always psychological in origin.
3. Sexual desire and sexual activity in the male often extend well into old age.
4. A man's failure to achieve orgasm is a sign of dysfunction.
5. When a man experiences an erection while sleeping it is because he is having a sexual dream.
6. There is no food or drink that is especially effective as an aphrodisiac.
7. Sex the night before a sports event will drain an athlete's energy.
8. A man can reach orgasm without ejaculating.
9. Sexual intercourse is dangerous for a man who has had a heart attack.
Tomorrow we will discuss the answers.
Taken from The Sexual Man: Masculinity without guilt