What information is included in this study?
Each lesson takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Lesson 1 deals with the differences between male and female (Genesis 1:24-27), giving children a simple understanding of their own bodies and the differences between male and female sexual organs. (Line drawings of internal male and female anatomy are included.)
- Lesson 2 discusses God’s command for the human race to multiply (Genesis 1:28-31), giving children a basic understanding of sexual intercourse and how babies are conceived. (Line drawing of sperm and egg is included.)
- Lesson 3 addresses the development of human life in the womb (Psalm 139:13-18), giving children a picture of the wonder of how babies grow and are born. (Line drawings of fertilization, implantation, and a baby’s growth in the womb are included.)
- Lesson 4 deals with the intimacy that is created through sex (Genesis 2:18-25), giving children an understanding of the goodness of sex in marriage and how it creates a strong bond between a man and a woman.
- Lesson 5 discusses the sin of adultery (Exodus 20:1-2, 12-17), giving children a biblical understanding of why it is wrong.
- Lesson 6 addresses the difficult subject of rape and sexual abuse (2 Samuel 13:1-2, 16-14), reminding children of the importance of talking to their parents about anyone who touches them in an inappropriate manner.
- Lesson 7 deals with the importance of honoring God with one’s body because God has bought us with a price (1 Corinthians 6:18-20).
Download The TalkThe Talk: 7 Lessons to Introduce Your Child to Biblical Sexuality is currently available in our store for $5.95, or you can get a printed version from Amazon.
For more information about this terrific resource, go to: http://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/the-talk/